Are you in need of a roll-of dumpster for your construction site, demolition work, or just a small house cleanup job? If you are, you will probably be looking for a specific type that will accommodate your needs. This is a list of the most commonly used dumpsters for domestic and business application. You can find these in almost every city across the United States.
First of all, it is important to get the right size for your project. Disposal dumpsters come in different sizes and are measured in cubic yards. We have included proper dimensions for each of the models explained below. Actual dumpster sizes, however, will vary per market area.
10-15 Cubic Yard
This container is ideal for small construction, renovation and landscaping projects.
– It is 15’-20’ long x 8’ wide x 3’ tall
– Its open top can hold about five or six average pickup truck loads
20 Cubic Yard
A dumpster of this size is suitable for small and medium construction projects or a garage clean out.
– 20’ long x 8’ wide x 4’ tall
– Holds about 10 pickup truck loads
30 Cubic Yard
– This is a great option for large residential renovations, commercial construction or large cleanouts.
– 20’ long x 8’ wide x 6’ tall
– Can hold about 15 pickup truck loads
40 Cubic Yard
– This one is perfect for your new home construction, as well as large cleanout jobs
– 22’ long x 8’ wide x 7’ tall
– Open top can hold almost 20 pickup truck loads
Commercial dumpster sizes and application
When considering a long term dumpster solution, there are a couple of things to consider. What equipment do you need, what is the pricing, recycling options, and reuse methods. You need to find a waste provider in your city who will make sure your demands and expectations are properly met.
2 Cubic Yard
– Great for small and medium businesses, or areas with tight space
– 6’ wide x 3’ deep x 3’ tall
– Can hold somewhere around 30 kitchen sized trash bags
3 Cubic Yard
– Ideal for business operations being executed in areas where space might be a problem
– 6’ wide x 4’ deep x 4’ tall
– Holds roughly 45 kitchen sized trash bags
4 Cubic Yard
– Perfect for high volume small businesses like grocery stores, gas stations or stores in a shopping mall
– 6’ wide x 5.5’ deep x 4’ tall
– Can accommodate something close to 60 trash bags weighing 13 gallons
6 Cubic Yard
– Suitable for shopping malls or restaurants
– 6’ wide x 6’ deep x 4’ tall
– About 90 kitchen sized bags can fit in this particular dumpster
8 Cubic Yard
– Large businesses and high volume medium sized operations can benefit from acquiring dumpsters of this size
– 6’ wide x 6.5’ deep x 4’ tall
– Almost 120 regular kitchen trash bags can be disposed